Many parents would like to ensure that their children’s teeth are durably protected as soon as possible and dentists feel the same way.
In addition to many other indications, Ketac Molar glass ionomers are also ideally suited for early fissure sealing. As a tough fissure-sealing material, it offers years of effective protection against caries, as demonstrated by a multi-center study.
Ketac™ Molar and Ketac™ Molar Quick Glass Ionomer Restorative Materials deliver:
- Excellent mechanical properties for posterior teeth
- Bulk-fill convenience
- Ketac Molar Quick - for fast setting posterior restorations
- Single-surface fillings in posterior areas
- Core build-ups
- Primary teeth fillings (as amalgam substitute)
- Cervical fillings in posterior region
- Minimally Invasive Dentistry (MID)
- Base material for single- and multiple-surface composite fillings