Clinpro XT Varnish is a site-specific, light-cured, durable, fluoride-releasing coating that provides an immediate layer of protection to relieve dentinal hypersensitivity.
- Great for protecting exposed, sensitive root surfaces, especially newly cleaned surfaces following scaling & root planing.
- Remains on the tooth for six month or longer.
- Moisture tolerant: no need to dry or pre treat the root surface.
- Does not require the use of a rubber dam.
- Delivers fluoride, calcium and phospathe.
Occluding dentinal tubules in-office provides immediate relief from pain associated with the movement of fluid through open tubles). In Addition to creating a protective layer on exposed dentin, Clinpro XT varnish has been shown to both penetrate and seal tubules. Laboratory testing demonstrates that Clinpro XT Varnish reduces dentin permeability by 88%
Clinpro XT Varnish protects the tooth surface from acid attack:
- Create a barrier against deminseralisation and acid erosion.
- Provides protection beyond the coating.
Clinpro XT Varnish contains fluoride and is “recharged” by fluoride toothpaste.