ONE SIMPLE DEVICE THAT DOES IT ALL
DryShield performs all of the tasks of a high-suction evacuator, bite block, tongue guard and oral pathway protector in one easy-to-use device. It’s an intelligent breakthrough in isolation, bringing unmatched levels of ease and comfort to doctors and patients alike. Opt for the cost savings of autoclavable mouthpieces, or the convenience of single-use mouthpieces.
Practice dentistry like never before.
High suction. Saliva ejectors. Bite blocks. Dry angles. Cotton rolls. Gauze. Replace them all with one simple, powerful isolation solution. DryShield helps to keep your work environment dry, clean and visible. By removing the normal barriers to getting your work done without a flurry of motion from your dental assistant, you’ll be able to work more efficiently. DryShield frees you to work without constraints, while your assistant stays steps ahead, streamlining each procedure.
The patented DryShield system was designed with the dentist in mind, offering total control of your patient’s mouth by keeping the working area dry, clean and visible. Remarkably, DryShield dentists are seeing chair time reduced by an average of 25-40% per procedure. With more free time and less variability, doctors and hygienists are doing more procedures in each appointment, scheduling more patients in a day. At the same time, patients are enjoying a more comfortable experience as well as shorter appointments.
DryShield will also pay for itself patient after patient by allowing you to do two-quadrant dentistry and reducing chair time.
- Increase efficency and productivity
- Allows assistants to multi-task
- Shortens procedure times
- 2-quadrant dentistry
- Increase visibility
- Improve patient experience
- Enhances patient safety
DryShield was designed by a practicing dentist who understands the challenges patients and dentists face. This real-world understanding of dentistry has led to a product that provides superior isolation of the oral cavity for professionals and unmatched comfort for patients.
Engineered to be fully autoclavable
- The DryShield mouthpiece is constructed from silicone material to provide a soft, smooth and flexible mouthpiece that contours comfortably to a patient’s mouth
- DryShield is amazingly easy to install in only a few simple steps—no special equipment needed
- DryShield has been designed to achieve unmatched suction
- The multiple holes and passageways in the mouthpiece effi ciently direct air and water flow for increased patient safety
- DryShield is eff ortlessly portable for operatories and offices
- Each mouthpiece size features a matching interchangeable bite block, giving the patient a firm place to rest while letting the dentist customize for all mouths