NEXT GENERATION – PRE-MIXED ROOT & PULP TREATMENT MATERIAL
NuSmile NeoPUTTY NuSmile NeoPUTTY is a premixed bioactive bioceramic MTA that triggers hydroxyapatite and supports healing using the same tri and dicalcium silicate powders as NeoMTA 2. Its firm, non-tacky consistency, wash-out resistance and bioactivity make it pediatric dentists' preferred material for every pulp need. NeoPUTTY delivers a ready-to-use material for immediate placement with zero waste, saving cost and chair time.
NO MIXING, NO WAITING, NO WASTE
- Engineered for a firm, non-tacky putty consistency
- Premixed to eliminate prep time
- Unmatched radiopacity - Highest in pre-mixed bioceramic putty class at 8.1mm aluminum
- Zero product waste due to positive displacement plunger tip
- Same reliability, high versatility, and non-staining qualities of NeoMTA 2
- Allows you to use exactly the amount you need
- Immediately wash-out resistant and stable when placed to ensure bioactive benefit
3-YEAR SHELF LIFE, NO DRY OUT, ZERO WASTE
- Unlike conventional premixed putties in the market, NeoPUTTY does not dry out, Saving clinicians money with zero waste.
- NeoPUTTY has a 3-year shelf life!
NO MORE MIXING, NON-STAINING
- NeoPUTTY delivers a uniform firm, non-tacky consistency throughout its use.
- Stays where you want it so you can efficiently complete the procedure, ensuring bioactive benefit.
- NeoPUTTY contains tantalum oxide (tantalite) for radiopacity. It won´t stain teeth EVER.
- NeoPUTTY does not shrink! Ensuring a gap-free seal, minimizing opportunity for bacterial infiltration.
PURE MTA (bioactive bioceramic)
- NeoPUTTY is RESIN-FREE to ensure maximum bioactivity
- NeoPUTTY promotes the formation of hydroxyapatite to seal and support healing!