Photac Fil Quick Aplicap (Lichthärtendes Glasionomer Füllungsmaterial)
Photac Fil Quick material is a fluoride- releasing, resin-modified glass ionomer. Its self-adhesive property eliminates the need for bonding and cavity conditioning. The result is a fast and easy solution for treating anxious pediatric and geriatric patients.
• Lasting and durable bond to natural tooth structure is effective in preventing bacterial microleakage.
• Rubber dams are unnecessary because of its moisture tolerance.
• Fast, easy handling makes it ideal for treating pediatric and geriatric patients.
• Less shrinkage than traditional composites – leads to better marginal integrity.
• Unique capsule design assures proper activation – so time-wasting, costly “duds” are not a problem.
• Class III and Class V restorations
• Small Class I restorations
• Primary tooth restorations
• Temporary restorations